Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014 Series Challenge

I have decided to join in on the 2014 Series Challenge that is being hosted by Read, Sleep, Repeat. I already have plans to read quite a few series this year, so it seems like a fun way to keep track of all of it as I do so. Here are the guidelines from their blog:

  • You have to FINISH the series
  • If the series isn’t complete yet, or will not be completed before December 1st, 2014 read up to the most recent book in said series.
  • Novellas count, but are optional.
  • HAVE fun
  • If you decide to break up with a series after book one, it does not count!
  • You do not have to START the series in 2014, you just have to FINISH it in 2014
  • Series that you started prior to 2014 are fine as long as you FINISH the series in 2014
  • The series has to have at least 2 books out prior to December 1st, 2014
  • Proof that you finished the book is required. It could be a full review, a mini review, or a rating with a few lines.
  • DNF’s do not count. PERIOD.
More information can be found on their blog. Are you going to join in? 

Series I Have Read/Want to Read: 
Series Complete: 11

1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (Re-Read) (7)
2. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (5)
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (3) - Complete 
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth (3) - Complete
5. Touch Series by Laurie Faria Stolarz
6. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
7. Immortal Sin by Julie Milillo (2) - Complete 
8. Stories About Melissa by Bethany Lopez (4) - Complete 
9. A Life, Forward by Tracy Hewitt Meyer (2) - Complete
10. The Lost Souls by Tiffany Truitt (3) - Complete
11. Within the Realm by Jillian Neal (3) - Complete 
12. The Yara Silva Trilogy by Lani Woodland (3) - Complete
13. Hive Queen Saga by Janine A. Southard (2) - Complete
14. Diamond Girls by Elisa Dane (2) - Complete
15. The Vortex Series by Janine Caldwell (3) - Complete 
16. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
17. Summer by Jenny Han
18. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (6)
19. Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore (3)
20. If I Stay by Gayle Forman (2)



2 comments:

  1. I joined this one! I desperately need to cull the amount of series I have going, but so far I've managed to start more than I've finished, lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this same problem! I just keep starting series and then not actually finishing them. Hopefully this will help me do that, though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs