Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer TBR


Happy summer y'all! (Yup, I'm from Texas, and we say y'all) I realize that summer technically officially began a couple of days ago, but better late than never! As of right now, I am not too thrilled with my summer reading habits. I have been way too lazy, and watching way too much television. Last week was busy for me, so I completely failed at the #bookstagramathon read-athon on Instagram, reading a total of zero books. I'm going to try again with the #alltheunreadbooks read-athon, though. I have until July 5 to read as much as possible, so I am more confident!

Anywho, my friend Sarah (Words With Sarah) and I decided it would be fun to give each other a list of books we love for the other person to read this summer. All books the other person has not read yet, of course. While we said ten books to start with, we both ended up giving the other person twelve, so I will list them all here. I do hope to get all twelve books read this summer!

My Summer TBR from Sarah:
** = Already Own

1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
4. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
5. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout**
6. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead**
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare**
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
10. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
11. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
12. Easy by Tammara Webbe**

I look forward to checking off some of these books very soon! What do you guys think of this idea? Anyone else want to create a list of books with me for each other to read? It's a lot of fun! :] 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so excited to see what you think of these book! I hope you love them! Or at least really like them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Academy is so good! And so is Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! Those are the only two I've read off of your list but I say go with them because they're great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs