Sunday, July 27, 2014

2014 ARC August - Goals

ARC August is a challenge hosted by Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat. that encourages readers to read some of their ARCs that are piling up. I have not heard much of this before, as it is my first year blogging, but I am very excited about participating this year. I have quite a few books on Netgalley that I am hoping to get read in the near future, so this seems like the perfect challenge!

Here are the NINE eARCS and THREE physical ARCs that I hope to read this August:

eARCs: 


Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Can't Look Away by Donna Cooner
Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin


The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse


Wickedpedia by Chris Van Etten
Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore
The Girl Who Was on Fire by Multiple Authors

Physical ARCs: 


Madame Tussaud's Apprentice by Kathleen Benner Duble
Jex Malone by C. L Gaber & V.C. Stanley
Wanted: Dead or In Love by Kym Brunner


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs