Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [16]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This Week: 

Believe it or not, I did not actually purchase any books this week (shocking, I know!). I did receive some books from Sarah (Words With Sarah) from the Books N Blogger Swap, but as I already did a post about that, I will just leave the link to the post HERE.

I actually intend to go on a bit of a book buying ban for the rest of July just to save some money and because I have so many books on my shelves I need to read, plus a pretty crazy July TBR list I need to focus on. However, I do intend to buy the Four collection by Veronica Roth when it releases this week, because how could I not?

I also have a Blogger Spotlight Sign-Up going on, so make sure to check out the post HERE for more information.

Some more exciting news: I have contacted Imagination Designs, and have decided to have a custom design created for my blog. As they're awesome and have tons of people that want to use them, it will not be up until September/October, but I am super excited!

Sorry this was not too exciting this week. What did you add to your shelves?


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Yeah not getting anything can be nice sometimes. Looking forward to Four myself too! Although I have no idea when I will actually get around to reading it! Have so many review books as it is!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for BnB swap! I just got my package today, so my post is still coming. Off to see what Sarah sent you!

    Jen
    http://fefferbooks.com/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs