Sunday, September 21, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

I am extremely excited to share with you all that I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Brin from Brin's Book Blog. Honestly, I had not even heard of this aware until I received the comment from her about it, but I was super grateful just to know that I was being nominated for anything. It is such a huge deal for me to know that people enjoy reading my blog, and that they come back several times to keep reading what I post. I have been following Brin's blog since I started this blog over seven months ago, so it really means a lot that the award is coming form her! You should all check out her blog and follow along as well. :]

The rules for this nomination are:

  1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. You must list the rules and display the award.
  3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
  4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
  5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.

7 Facts about me:

  1. I really love to travel and see new places, but I absolutely HATE being on airplanes.
  2. I am not a huge fan of the outdoors. Sure, I like it when it gets to be fall/winter and the weather is nice, but I cannot stand all of the bugs that come with being outside..
  3. I frequently wish that I was back in college. Not that I don't love my job, but I really love learning. I wish I could get paid the same amount to just sit in class all the time. I would love that.
  4. My mom is my best friend, and has been for as far back as I remember. It is a bit difficult at times now that I live an hour away, but we still make plenty of time to hang out together and go shopping.
  5. I am already wishing that it was time for Christmas. Not even Christmas day, though. More like, Thanksgiving and the day after - I love when it's time to put out the Christmas tree and decorate. Our house looks like it threw up Christmas, and I love it.
  6. I am really struggling with staying as organized as I would like to at work this year. I teach six classes and only have one off period, and it's not enough time to get things how I like them. It's starting to drive me crazy!
  7. My husband and I are both huge HP fans. We named our dog Sirius, and we're about to head to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios for our anniversary. I can't wait!

Here are the lovely blogs I am nominating:

  1. Jessica @ A GREAT Read
  2. Sarah @ Words With Sarah
  3. April @ Good Books & Good Wine
  4. Andye @ Reading Teen
  5. Jennifer @ Hello Jenny Reviews
  6. Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews
  7. Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections
  8. Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
  9. Veronika @ Reading is Dreaming with Open Eyes
  10. Jen @ Fefferbooks
  11. Amber @ Casual Readers
  12. Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner
  13. Michelle & Brittany @ The Passionate Bookworms
  14. Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat
  15. Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
Of course, none of you are under any obligation to accept and post this award, but I did want you all to know how much I love your blogs, and how much I enjoy sitting down and reading them almost daily! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! What an honor!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Tiffany!! I love that you're going to HP world for your anniversary! I wish my husband was an HP fan, but alas, no. So instead I've brainwashed all my children. Hahaha. Hope you have THE MOST fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much, Tiffany, as I mentioned on my blog I'll try my best but I'm not sure I'll be doing this but I'm happy that you thought of me.

    Thank you again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Tiffany! I'm really flattered and grateful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do so many people hate planes? XD I loooveee them!
    That's so cool! :o You named your dog Sirius *coos*
    –B @Fangirling Misses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs