Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blogger Spotlight: Sarah @ Words With Sarah

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Blogger Spotlight. Please say a big hello to Sarah from Words With Sarah! Sarah and I met a few months ago when we were matched up for a book swap, and have become great friends since then! I am thrilled to be able to host her on the blog this week. Once again, I have asked her some questions, and I am going to share her answers so that we can all get to know her better! Make sure to also go by her blog and leave a comment saying hello.

1. Tell us a little about yourself; nicknames, occupation, pets, family 

Well my name is Sarah *waves* 
Nicknames: I don't really have any nicknames besides "Sar" and only my parents and my cousin Kait, call me that.
Occupation: College student 
Pets: I have two dogs (both pixbull/curr mixes), Echo and Hunter, and two cats, Captain Jack and Patches.
Family: I'm just going to do my immediate family cause if not, the list would go on and on. I have my mom, dad, and four brothers. And, yes, I am the only girl lol. 

2. How long have you been blogging? 
I started blogging in September 2013! 

3. How did you decide on your blog name?
Oh good question! I actually don't remember how I got my blog name, I knew I wanted something book related and then one day the name just came to mind and I went from there.
 
4. What is your favorite type of post? (review, meme, feature, etc) 
I really like typing reviews, sometimes I just get really into it, and it feels really surreal when someone picks up a book from one of my reviews. I also like to do Top Ten Tuesday's, they're super fun!
 
5. What 3 books would you recommend to everyone? 
Oh wow, this is hard. Okay, this might be cheating but I've been reading a lot of New Adult along with Young Adult so why not do both? 

For YA : Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard, and any book by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  

For NA: All Lined Up by Cora Carmack, Rule by Jay Crownover, and Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.
 
6. What author are you dying to meet? 
If someone asked me this question a year ago, it would have been Jennifer L. Armentrout but I met her back in June and while I would love to meet her again (and hopefully I will!) I'm dying to meet Colleen Hoover and Sarah J. Maas!
 
7. What Hogwarts house would you be in? (Or Divergent faction) 
According to Pottermore I'm in Ravenclaw! 

8. Favorite Quote? 
It's kind of a long one but it's just so full of truth and power to me. 

“Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures.
No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and failing to rip their skeletons from our flesh.”

-Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me 


Tell us 10 random facts about yourself 

1. I have a gap between my two front teeth.
2. I had 42 college credits when I graduated high school.
3. I've been to 5 different schools. 
4. I'm addicted to the New Adult genre.
5. I drive a Ford and every six months something goes wrong with it.
6. I call my car Tadpole. 
7. My best friend lives in Oklahoma. 
8. Disney movies are still some of my favorite movies.
9. One time a 4wheeler fell on my leg and I only got a bruise, it was a big bruise but still. 
10. Friends will forever be my favorite show. 


Doesn't Sarah sound amazing? (She is!). Thanks again for being a part of Blogger Spotlight, Sarah! Remember to stop by her blog and show her some love! Also, if you would like to be showcased on a future Blogger Spotlight, please go fill out the form HERE.

Also, if you are interested in having a book blogger pen pal, go fill out the form HERE.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs