Sunday, November 2, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo


I am sure that most of us are aware that November means NaNoWriMo for most writers. While I love to write and my overall goal and ambition is to have books published, I'm not sure I am ready for NaNoWriMo this year. I have signed up, and I even know the novel I want to write. However, I forgot all about NaNoWriMo until about October 29th, and that did not leave me much time to outline and prepare with having a busy week. I might still do some work on my novel, but I am not sure I will make it to 50,000 words. 

That is what leads me to participate in #BookBlogWriMo with Book Bumblings, while I am not sure that I can write 50k words in a month, I do know that I can do a blog post every day for a month. I know this, because I have done it once before and really enjoyed it. I also have a goal of updating the blog daily for a month, so it seems like a great way to make sure that happens. 

What is #BookBlogWriMo?
It is a version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. Each day is a prompt that you answer, and the response can be as short or as long as you like; there are no word requirements for this one! You can post whenever you want during the day as well, as long as you post on that day (I am one day behind, so I will post day 1 and 2 today in order to catch up - it's not too late to participate!). That's it. Simple enough, right? 

Also, as I post my daily responses I will add them all to a list on this post so that it is easy for everyone to find.

So, what are the prompts for each day? Here is the schedule for you.


#BookBlogWriMo Schedule 
My Posts:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a really good idea! I'm not sure my blog is ready for this. Hm, I guess I'll wait another year and hope someone comes up with something like this in 2015? (:
    Anyway, awesome that you're doing it!

    - With love,
    Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds like a lot of fun! I can't really participate because I will be doing the actual Nanowrimo, but I love the idea of this. I might save the list of prompts and try to do some of them in the future though. Can't wait to see your posts!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/11/byronic-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs