Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogger Spotlight | Aizel @ One Page at a Time


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Blogger Spotlight. Please say a big hello to Aizel from One Page at a Time! I am thrilled to be able to host her on the blog this week. Once again, I have asked her some questions, and I am going to share her answers so that we can all get to know her better! Make sure to also go by her blog and leave a comment saying hello.


1. Tell us a little about yourself; nicknames, occupation, pets, family 

My name's Aizel Camille Macaldo. I'm 23 years old and I live in the Philippines. I just graduated from college and am currently reviewing for the Philippine Pharmacist Licesure Exam. (Thus, the inactivity of my blog as of the moment. Haha!)   

My favorite activities include reading books, watching TV series and browsing through Tumblr. But I spend most of my time on Tumblr. Haha! I'd love to travel and explore beautiful, interesting places, and I hope someday I'll be able to. 

I'm also an introvert and I prefer silence and lone time most of the time. Oooh, and I love drinking coffee! :)

2. How long have you been blogging? 

I've been blogging since 2008 but it started as a personal blog which then became a fashion blog. However, I decided to delete it then started my current book blog last October 2013.

3. How did you decide on your blog name? 

My blog's name is One Page at a Time. I came up with the name because I do not only want a blog dedicated to books but also a blog wherein I can incorporate my personal dealings with life.

4. What is your favorite type of post? (review, meme, feature, etc)

My favorite type of posts are memes and book reviews. I like talking about books as much as reading them. And the memes are very fun to do!

5. What 3 books would you recommend to everyone?

1. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Great stories, awesome authors! :) 

6. What author are you dying to meet?

I'd really like to meet JK Rowling! Though meeting authors, in general, is very exciting! 

7. What Hogwarts house would you be in? (Or Divergent faction)

I think I'd be in Ravenclaw, however when I took a Hogwarts house quiz I got Gryffindor. But personally, I'd choose Ravenclaw. 

8. Favorite Quote? 

I think my most favorite quote is this one from Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, "You don't know what went on in the rest of my life. At home. Even at school. You don't know what goes on in anyone's life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person's life, you're not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can't be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person's life, you're messing with their entire life. Everything...affects everything." 

Tell us 10 random facts about yourself:

1. I am socially awkward. Really awkward. 
2. I'm a Christian. :)
3. I'm only 4'11". So I don't really look my age. Haha!
4. The TV series I watch are Bones, Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Walking Dead, Orphan Black, and Z Nation.
5. I don't like wasting my time, so often times I multi-task.
6. I used to overthink, which, I know, is unhealthy. 
7. Aside from books, I also like fashion. But, you know, I'd rather spend my money on books than clothes. Haha! (Unless I really need to buy something nice to wear)
8. I like listening to The Script. Their songs are amazing!
9. I'm currently reviewing for my licensure exam (Philippine Pharmacist Licensure Exam), so I'm sorry if I temporarily stopped updating. But I will be back very sooooon! :)
10. My birthdate is March 4! :)

Doesn't Aizel sound amazing? Thanks again for being a part of Blogger Spotlight, Aizel! Remember to stop by her blog and show her some love! Also, if you would like to be showcased on a future Blogger Spotlight, please go fill out the form HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs