Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Hello everyone!

Sorry this past week I have been so absent, things have been a little bit crazy as I've taken on some new things, and finished getting my students prepared for their standardized tests this week. I also did not purchase any books this week (shocking, I know!), so I did not have anything to share in a Stacking the Shelves. No fear, I will be back to posting on a regular basis here this week! Until then, let's chat! What books are you reading currently?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your students on their tests! (:

    I'm reading A Darker Shade of Magic and loving it so far! (:


    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck with prepping your students for standardised testing - that can be nervewracking for both students and teachers! I just finished I Am Malala and Quiet, both of which were absolutely brilliant - but I'm searching for something fictional now, since I'm getting a bit overloaded on all the heavy reads, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs